Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Hollywood, What have you done with Dragonball?!?!?!?

WTF? SERIOUSLY I MEAN IT! 

First I should say that I'm not really a fan of Dragonball but seriously what is up with this Albino Vampire and most of all Not Green Piccolo? You know, I usually reserve my judgment until I see the actual film, but I always thought that if there was one popular anime that was going to suck if implemented in real life filmmaking, it's Dragonball.


                                             JUST LOOK AT THAT ALBINO VAMPIRE!

However, there is an anime turned live action movie that is perhaps in my eyes, perfect.

PRINCE OF TENNIS!

IT IS THE SHIZZLE OF ALL NIZZLE!

It's like Shaolin Soccer, but with tennis, and a cast of young Japanese actors who resemble their anime counterparts which is scary and at the same time you got to give them respect for it.

I'm not much of a Jap fan but I'm a huge "WTF LOOK AT WHAT THAT KID CAN DO" fan and this show is full of scenes where I had no choice but exclaim to all those around me and to myself the words WTF LOOK AT WHAT THAT KID CAN DO!

No comments: