Tuesday, March 3, 2009

If only everyone was me.

I was reading some story in the news the other day about this guy whose village was razed to the ground, and I just couldn't believe that some mob could just march into a town and destroy all their homes. It really made me think about how much life is better in Malaysia.

We talk always talk about how bad things are in our country but something like that would never happen over here.

At least not if I was there.

Because if they did show up here, I'd be all like, "Fuck you! Go burn down your own village" and you'd know they would go "Who said that? And whoever did must be a bad ass to challenge us burning down their village".

Thus by challenging these raiders, I would give back to the community, become a role model for young people (except the bit of swearing) and most of all I am surely bound to be rewarded with some ass to tap.

No comments: