Monday, February 9, 2009

Australia is a bitch continent.

Why does everyone want to go to Australia? Why do they take all the good people? Why can't they just take all the Lala's? I realize most of my posts are angry at things, and I've been to Australia and it's ok but I believe Australia is just Koala Lumpur with more white people.

The only thing I learned from Australia is the Dodo conundrum, where I feel like I could fly, but I have no wings : /

But I don't really hate Australia, I don't even feel like writing this, I can't even make a pun, QQ as Gandy would say. Dakut and Joshua are playing the Playstation behind me and they are giving me hell.

I guess what I'm really sad about is that Chui went and that even though I don't really talk to her, I miss her, just as the other Chak Force 5 members do. If you're reading this than, Hello and we wish you well.

No comments: